Experienced Full-Time Freelance Translators
We are always looking for experienced full-time freelance translators to join our team. Below are the criteria required to be a translator with TransTrans:
Perfect command of the target language to mother tongue standard plus fluency in at least one other language
Completion of a full university degree course or diploma in translation and/or languages
At least 5 years’ full-time translation experience with two professional references
Subject matter expertise: Market Research and associated sector experience.
If you can demonstrate that you fulfil our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter to our Vendor Manager at email: email@example.com
New Positions Available – Translations Project Manager Internship
We are recruiting interns for Project Manager (PM) positions in our International team. The PM is the hub of the company and all our business is driven through the PM teams who are the go-between with the client requesting the work and our large database of professional translators and proof-readers who execute the translations. The work is fast-moving, intense but also very rewarding.
What we are looking for:
– Masters degree students (studying at weekends) or Masters degree graduates.
– Proficiency in English (both written and oral)
– Computer literate with a knowledge of MS Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word)
– A willingness to learn and improve
– Ability to work remotely, but as part of a team
– Good attitude and the right personality to fit in with our team
What we offer:
– A fixed monthly salary
– Work within a UK company, in the translations business, communicating in English every day
– Work from home, all done via the internet, with occasional business trips
– Full training and necessary equipment/software provided
– At the end of the internship, there may be full-time, permanent employment, with considerable salary increase.
– If not offered a permanent position, a reference letter from the company to attach to your CV for future job applications
For further information or to apply, please contact Joe Bickerton at Joe.Bickerton@transtrans.co.uk
APPLICATIONS MUST BE IN ENGLISH ONLY